-Just worked with Project F on a funding application. They assist companies achieve gender balance in technology teams. Project F identifies and addresses the systemic barriers to achieving sustainably gender-balanced technology teams.
Gender diversity is good for people, culture and profitability.
Project F is working with Canva, Google, ABC, Lendi and a whole range of other companies.
56% of women in tech leave tech mid-career – and it is not to have children. With companies calling out for skilled IT workers – maybe addressing gender issues could be one of their biggest productivity gains!
Congratulations to client The Fold Southern Highlands for their launch this week of The Fold Illawarra. See the site here: https://thefoldillawarra.com.au/
The Fold is a great contribution to local media. Worth checking out. Enquiries from other regions welcome.
A great place to start with pulling together the demographic profile of your area/project is ID.com.au/
Their Grant Application Guide points out the 4 areas that are often overlooked when writing grants:
- Setting the Strategic Context. What are the drivers of your economy, population, industry contect, forecasts, barriers to growth. Most importantly – what are the outcomes of similar projects.
- Model the Economic Impact of the Project. Gather economic impacts, visitations, look at modelling for impact of an event or construction.
- Cost Beneft Assessment. Work with an economist to project this data.
- Assess the Wider Community Benefits. Look at disadvantage analysis indicators, and quantitative evidence.
Strong applications can leverage significant funds for a region. Need help? We work with select economists, industry specialists to deliver robust fundable applications.
Ki Media has worked with eCommerce specialists Elite eCommerce and Roar Local presenting Masterclass workshops – identifying your product & setting up an Amazon store.
New Service for Ki Media – eCommerce Coaching
Right now take advantage of Amazon’s expansion to Australia
Did you know:
- eCommerce in Australia is growing 20% every year.
- 1 in 4 of all eCommerce transactions happen on Amazon globally.
- Amazon has 70,000 store owners in the US that make more than $130k in sales annually.
- Export your products using the Amazon platform.
With Amazon launching in Australia it is important for small business to claim your product position now and be ready for the Amazon launch.
Ki Media specialises in taking Australian products to the Amazon platform.
We’ve teamed up with experts in eCommerce and digital market development, specialising in Amazon.
Be part of Australia’s $32.56 Billion eCommerce opportunity rather than roadkill.
Ki Media facilitates Australian businesses to diversify across the range of platforms out there. It is critical to ensure your viability
Amazon is not ebay. Setting up an Amazon store is specialised and competitive. It can be complex and time consuming.
We have built a crack team to cost-effectively move your products on to the Amazon platform. Building your reviews and Best Seller status to make your listings competitive when Amazon opens its .com.au
Contact us to find out more.